Driving a school bus is stressful enough without all of the added nonsense that the parents of the children I drive contribute. I decided that I am going to give you all a list of things you should STOP doing to your child’s school bus driver:
1. Stop asking me to drop your kid off somewhere other than the designated stop…it’s illegal.
2. Stop running my eight-way lights after you put your child on the bus…it’s illegal.
3. Stop trying to get on the bus to talk to me about stuff, that is tresspassing…it’s illegal.
4. Stop putting bookbags on your children that are bigger than they are…it takes them twenty minutes to get on the bus.
5. Tie their shoes before they get on so they don’t fall UP the bus steps…oh it takes them twenty minutes to get on the bus.
6. Please, stop asking me half way…
View original post 249 more words